TAILORED TRAINING SOLUTIONS – FOR THE CARE SECTOR
Everything You Need
Universal Care Training (UCT) was established specifically to service the training, education and staff development needs of the Community Care Sector. This includes Aged, Disability & Home and Community Care specialties.
Organisations and individual employees in the Care Sector are constantly required to meet the growing demands of compliance, professional development and duty of care. Ensuring staff have the required and up-to-date Nationally Recognised Qualification/s or Skill Set is also important.
Flexible Options – All In One Place
We provide a wide range of products, services and solutions to help you both manage and meet your ongoing requirements and needs. UCT gives you ready access to everything you need – all in one place. We also support Traineeship Programs and can advise on available Government subsidies and incentives.
You can download a copy of our Products & Services Guide – by clicking here.
Some examples of what we offer include:-
- eLearning Professional Development Modules – wide range of short courses
- Range of Nationally Recognised Qualifications – current and most sought after qualifications
- Selection of Nationally Recognised Skill Sets & Units of Competency
- Support for Traineeships & Transition To Work Initiatives
- Assistance with Government Subsidies & Incentives
- Training Needs Analysis & Consultation – customised training solutions
- Modern Learning Platform Options – flexible delivery
By The Sector – For The Sector
All UCT products and services are developed with in-depth industry consultation by experts in their field. Everything we do is also supported by a team of professional trainers with considerable and current sector experience.
Universal Care Training (UCT) is an initiative of Acacia Group Pty Ltd. Acacia is a respected Registered Training Organisation (RTO). Our dedication to supporting the needs of the Community Care Sector is our passion.
You are always welcome to call us on 1300 697 545 or complete our Enquiry Form.