This eLearning module covers the skills and knowledge required to operate vehicles used for the transportation of frail aged passengers and people with a disability.
All content in this module is in accordance with relevant state/territory road and traffic authority licence requirements and regulations.
You will learn the following topics throughout this course:
- Carry out Pre-operational Checks on Vehicles
- Work Health & Safety (WHS)
- Drive a Vehicle Used by Passengers Who Have a Disability.
- Restraints, Ancillary Equipment and Stowing
- Maximise Your Clients Travelling Comfort
- Road Rules and You
- Signs or Indicators